Casa Tres Cervezas located in San Miguel de Allende is an unusual blend of Mexican artistry and comfortable luxury. Cantera stone walls and columns throughout have been hand carved and sculpted in intricate botanical designs by Mexican craftsmen. Domed brick ceilings called bovedas (a local specialty and a dying art), architectural art glass, forged iron gates and railings, custom crafted wooden furniture, carved fireplaces, and custom made concrete Mexican tile – have all been artistically incorporated into the home with striking results.
* Enter through the front door to see the Hand-cut Mexican metal and glass lighting with a Moroccan flair throw romantic sparks of light and shadow onto the arched corridors and ceilings in a magical display of pattern and brilliance.
* Central to the home is a large, stone-walled gourmet kitchen with TV, cozy seating and a fireplace. The living/dining room and bar with its stone walls, boveda ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows looks out at a spacious courtyard.
* The swimming pool and spa are in their own garden courtyard enclosed by soaring stone walls carved out of the local cantera stone and sculpted with a relief of vines and flowers. Additional private garden courtyards and rooftop terraces add to the relaxed outdoor-living ambiance of the property.
* There is internet access throughout the entire property and TVs have satellite access to both U.S. and Mexican programming.
* Children under 10 and pets are not permitted.
* A full breakfast is included with your stay.
Headquarter for your Wedding Party
Casa Tres Cervezas is the perfect place for a larger wedding party or family group to headquarter. This restful private home has eight bedrooms accommodating up to 16 people, with two bilingual concierges, plenty of private gathering spaces, a personal chef, swimming pool, and lavish gardens on multiple levels. But what really sets it apart is its yoga room with a solid back wall of mirrors and plenty of electrical outlets that is the perfect bridal party getting-ready room. Photo ops around the property are extensive and there are artistic and cultural touches everywhere –carved stone walls, tinwork lanterns glittering with sparks of light, a rooftop patio with a backdrop of church spires and more. Just two blocks off the main square, the location on a quiet and exclusive cobblestone street makes every part of San Miguel easily accessible on foot. If you want additional guests to stay in the neighborhood, there are several discreet guest houses and elegant small hotels on the same block.
Corporate and Retreats in San Miguel de Allende
Just two blocks off the main square on one of San Miguel’s most exclusive streets, this expansive and art-filled private home has been remodeled with more intimate groups in mind. Its eight bedrooms can accommodate 16 people and there are discreet and elegant guest houses across the cobblestoned street if you need to add a few rooms to your accommodations. Headquarter your event here, the location is perfect.
Breakout meetings can take place around the stunning property – on a garden patio, in the dining room, on a magnificent rooftop deck with an outdoor kitchen The rooftop can accommodate up to 40 for an event. Cover the pool area and and host a small wedding reception or special event at tables for up to 35 people. Next door, our fabulous Mezcaleria’s restaurant’s private dining room with its extensive menu can accommodate 20 people.
You’ll also enjoy your own private pool, a yoga room, private chef, and full time bilingual concierges. This is a one-of-a-kind property with fascinating cultural touches, like carved cantera stonework, multiple fireplaces, massive hammered tin lanterns, fountains, lavish gardens, handcarved wooden furniture and more. The location and charm of this property make it a standout.
Your San Miguel de Allende vacation rental includes two on-site bilingual concierge/house managers, Jonnathan and George; private chef Aide; housekeepers; and gardeners. Upon check-in, arrangements can be made to take advantage of San Miguel’s world-class activities and amenities. Our staff is fully prepared to cater to all of your needs, delivering the ultimate experience in a luxurious San Miguel de Allende vacation rental.
Aide Prado is a professional chef and has trained with world class chefs for over 20 years. Her extensive menu ranges from traditional Mexican to adventurous new cuisine.
Dine In for Lunch and Dinner $35us/per person/per day, 10 person minimum. You can enjoy both lunch and dinner in the dining room, garden or barbecue area. You can choose which days you like to dine in. Her extensive menu can be customized for your tastes, and upon arrival, you can decide meals and schedules. Specialty groceries, shopping and even cooking lesson can easily be arranged with Aide during your stay.