Click any chapter below for our most up-to-date information:
- Activities & Excursions in San Miguel de Allende
- Art Scene in San Miguel de Allende
- Best Restaurants in San Miguel de Allende
- Corporate & Not-so-Corporate Meetings and Retreats in San Miguel de Allende
- The Best Shopping in San Miguel de Allende
- Weddings in San Miguel de Allende
- History and Architecture in San Miguel de Allende
- Festivals & Events in San Miguel de Allende
PLANNING A VISIT? People come to San Miguel de Allende for the culture, the climate and the countless expressions of creativity in this 500-year-old storybook city that really hasn’t changed much in hundreds of years. It is safe and welcoming, and its festive, south-of-the border ambiance of laid-back luxury is especially appealing. No wonder Travel+Leisure readers voted it the best city to visit in Central and South America and the third best city in the world.
CASA TRES CERVEZAS: With the closest location to the city center, Casa Tres Cervezas boasts almost 20,000 sq. ft. of thoughtful details and modern conveniences including your own personal chef, pool, and yoga room Invested with the spirit of its surroundings and the culture of the city, We are located on one of the most sought after streets centrally located to shops, restaurants, galleries, bars, and churches.
Remember that Concierge Service here at Casa Tres Cervezas can help you book any of the next adventures in San Miguel de Allende:
• Massage in our lovely yoga studio, or in any of the nearby Spas.
• Hot-Air Balloon adventure
• Horseback-riding excursion
• Botanical Garden tour
• Metal-Art Workshop
• Cooking class and market tour with our in-house chef, Aide
• ATV adventure to Allende Reservoir
• Art tours and Gallery Walks
• Walking tour of historic downtown San Miguel
• Day trip to the nearby pre-Colombian archeological excavation
• Day trips to historic downtown Guanajuato or the nearby UNESCO World Heritage
site of Atotonilco, dubbed the “Sistine Chapel of the New World”